Last updated: 7 Jul 2023
- By applying for, signing up or otherwise using our getArrange.com’s services, Affiliate Program services, courses, subscriptions, website, or accessing any content or material that is made available by getArrange.com (together, the “Services”) as an affiliate (“Affiliate” or “you”), you are entering into a binding contract with Arrange Pte Ltd. (“getArrange” or “getArrange.com” or “we” or “us”).
CHANGES TO THE AGREEMENTS
- Occasionally, we may, in our discretion, make changes to the Agreements. When we make material changes to the Agreements, we will provide you with notice as appropriate under the circumstances, e.g., by displaying a prominent notice within the Portal or by sending you an email. In some cases, we will notify you in advance, and your continued use of the Services after the changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the changes. Please therefore make sure you read any such notice carefully. If you do not wish to continue using the Services under the new version(s) of the Agreements, you may terminate the Agreements by one of the termination methods listed below.
JOINING THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM AS AN AFFILIATE
- Our Affiliate Program is offered at the sole discretion of getArrange and is not open to the public. The Affiliate Program is available to individuals (who satisfies our criteria) and is limited to one Affiliate Account per individual.
- To apply to the Affiliate Program, you need to:
- Be above 21 years old;
- Hold a valid Monetary Authority of Singapore’s Financial Adviser Licence;
- Not be a subject of any Monetary Authority of Singapore enforcement actions; and
- Submit the Application form including any necessary documents we may need to verify your identity.
- If you do not fulfil any of the above criteria, we may still approve your application on a case-to-case basis at our sole discretion.
- By submitting your application, you agree that, at the time of registration, you will provide accurate and complete registration information and that you shall inform us of any changes in such information at any given time.
- You are required to provide several personal details in order to enrol. You are solely responsible for maintaining the accuracy of your account information and for updating it as required.
Approval and Rejection
- We reserve the right to, in our sole discretion, to approve or reject any application for any reason (and is under no obligation to disclose such reasons). You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program application.
- Provided that all the conditions are fulfilled, you will become our Affiliate under our Affiliate Program (“Affiliateship”) and be granted access to the Services. Depending on the Plan you choose to subscribe to, you will have varying access to the Services.
- Your Affiliateship will remain in effect until it is terminated. You can terminate your Affiliateship by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also reserve the right to, in our sole discretion, terminate your Affiliateship for any reason (and is under no obligation to disclose such reasons). You will have no legal recourse against us for the termination of your Affiliateship.
- You may not assign / transfer / sell your Affiliateship to another person.
- As an Affiliate, you will have access to the Affiliate Account, with selected features available depending on the Plan you choose to subscribe to.
- Please note that being an Affiliate is different from a User from the general public using getArrange.com’s Services.
CERTIFIED ESTATE PLANNER CERTIFICATION
- In addition to the criterias and terms as set out in clause 4 above, for Affiliates who wish to obtain our Certified Estate Planner certification (“CEP Certification”), the additional terms set out in Clause 5 below will apply.
- You are required to pay the necessary fees for our CEP Certification.
- Please note the CEP Certification is in addition to being an Affiliate under our Affiliate Program.
- We reserve the right to reject your application to enrol for any reason (and is under no obligation to disclose such reasons). You will have no legal recourse against us for such rejection. If your application to enrol is rejected, the enrolment fees, less administrative fees of S$25/- will be refunded within 30 days.
- You must attend and complete our exclusive Certified Estate Planner Course (“Training Course”) and pass our Certified Estate Planner Exam which would be administered at the end of the Training Course. This may be in the form of a live physical class, a live online class, or a self-directed E-learning.
- You will be awarded the CEP Certification after we have verified that you have completed all required course syllabus including but not limited to any exams and administrative forms. The verification may take up to 3 working days to process.
- The CEP Certification will remain valid for your lifetime, even if your Affiliateship is terminated.
- We reserve the right to revoke your CEP Certification if we suspect foulplay involved during your application, enrolment, course, and/or examination.
- You may not assign / transfer / sell your CEP Certification to another person.
- The CEP Certification is a prerequisite to access the relevant Will-writing features that may be available in the Plan you choose to subscribe to.
EXTENT OF GETARRANGE’S SERVICES
- You acknowledge that:
- getArrange is not in the business of providing financial and/or legal and/or accounting services and/or advice; and that
- getArrange is in the business of:
- providing a technical platform for purposes of generating Wills from data input by the User;
- providing technical tools within the platform to assist you;
- referring to the appropriate institutions for related services; and
- providing a will custodian service.
- getArrange may continue to revise, modify, expand, change or remove any of our Services. We may stop, suspend, or modify our Services without prior notice to you. We may also remove any content (including any personal data) at our sole discretion. We also may impose restrictions on the usage of our Services (in case of security issues or if we reasonably suspect a misuse of getArrange’s Services) as we, in our sole discretion, determine to be applicable and appropriate.
- As our Affiliate, you can choose to subscribe to our various platform subscription plans in the Affiliate Account (“Plans” or “Plan”). The Plans have different pricing, features and services.
Subscription Term and Renewal
- The subscription operate on a yearly renewal basis. By subscribing to a Plan, you agree to pay the applicable subscription fees on an annual basis. Unless you choose to cancel your subscription, it will automatically renew at the end of each subscription term. You are responsible for ensuring the timely payment of the subscription fees to maintain continuous access to the platform.
- In the event that your subscription fails to renew due to non-payment or any other reason, you will be downgraded to a free Plan. Consequently, any benefits and saved data associated with the paid Plans will be removed from your account. To regain access to the features available under the paid Plans, you must subscribe to the paid Plans again and pay the applicable subscription fees, and we may, on a case-by-case basis, require you to attend refresher trainings and/or complete any required exam(s) specified by us.
- You will only be able to subscribe to the Plans that are available at any given time, and not past Plans which we no longer offer.
- We review our Plans from time to time and may phase out past Plans and/or introduce new Plans and/or modify the features available within each Plan. We reserve the right to discontinue your access to your existing Plan if the Plan is phased out, and we shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from such discontinuation.
Upgrade, Downgrade, and Switching between Plans
- You have the flexibility to upgrade, downgrade, or switch between our various Plans during your subscription term.
- If you choose to upgrade to a higher priced Plan or switch to a similarly priced Plan, you will be charged the full amount of the new Plan less off any prorated amount for the remaining subscription term of your previous Plan. Your next renewal will be one year from the upgrade.
- If you choose to downgrade or switch to a lower-tier Plan, the change will take effect at the end of your current subscription term.
Refunds and Cancellation
- We do not offer refunds for subscription fees already paid. You may cancel your Plan at any time, but please note that cancellation does not entitle you to a refund for any unused portion of the subscription term.
Loss of Benefits on Downgrade
- If you choose to downgrade or switch to a lower-tier Plan, certain features or benefits associated with the higher-tier Plan may no longer be available to you. Any saved data or settings related to those features may be lost or no longer accessible.
USER ACCOUNT CREDITS
- Each User Account Credits is equivalent to one (1) year subscription of getArrange.com User Account.
- User Account Credits are also subjected to the following terms:
- You cannot sell the User Account Credits; and
- The User Account Credits are non-transferable between Affiliate Accounts; non-refundable and not exchangeable for cash; and
- The User Account Credits are non-stackable (e.g. User was previously given a credit on 19 Oct 2020 and has access to the platform till 18 Oct 2021. User is then given another credit on 5 June 2021. User will now have access to the platform TILL 4 June 2022 INSTEAD of 17 Oct 2022.) and multiple credits sent to the same User on the same day will still result in the same 1 year access from the date the credit is sent.
- You can use the User Account Credits in the following way:
- Use it to create a User Account for yourself (you will need to use a different email from the one you enrolled as a Certified Estate Planner) on getArrange.com; and
- Give it to your clients, family, friends etc.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- You agree to:
- maintain the highest standards of integrity in dealing with the User and/or potential User;
- always act in line with getArrange’s code and within the law;
- not make any misleading warranty or representation in respect of the Services provided by getArrange.com. In this regard, you shall make it known to the User that:
- getArrange.com is merely an automated tool whose function is merely to generate a pre-formatted will based on data input by the User and for purposes of keeping track of one’s financial records;
- getArrange.com is not in a position to provide any legal and/or financial advice / services; and
- You are not a legally trained person and that you are not providing legal advice / services.
- not conduct yourself in a way, or do anything or allow anything to be done which does or might bring getArrange’s business or reputation into disrepute or adversely affect it or them.
- You shall not:
- without getArrange’s prior written consent display any marketing, advertising, or other promotional material other than getArrange.com’s promotional material;
- without getArrange’s written consent use in, or in relation to, getArrange any trademark or name or other designation or other intellectual property other than those licensed to you under this Agreement;
- maintain, directly or indirectly, any financial interest in the competitors of getArrange; and
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on getArrange’s Services.
- You also have a general duty to act in accordance with good faith and fair dealing and to cooperate with getArrange in relation to the Agreements, to the extent that getArrange can reasonably expect it, to facilitate the proper performance of the Agreements.
- We may terminate or suspend your Affiliateship if you are in breach of any of the above.
NON-PARTNERSHIP / AGENCY
- You acknowledge that you and getArrange have not created a partnership and nothing contained in these Agreements shall in any manner whatsoever constitute any party the partner, agent, or legal representative of the other party, nor create any fiduciary relationship between the parties for any purpose whatsoever.
- Neither party shall have the authority to act for, or to assume any obligations or responsibility on behalf of, any other party except as may be, from time to time, agreed upon in writing between the parties or as otherwise expressly provided.
- This Agreement is effective upon the date when you submit your application to getArrange and it will continue to apply to you until terminated by either you or us.
- We may terminate and /or suspend your Affiliateship without liability at any time, including in the event of:
- Your actual or suspected unauthorised or prohibited use of the Services;
- Failure to comply with the provisions of the Agreements;
- Any requirement by law or a regulatory government body; and/or
- Protecting our network or our other users.
- Any suspected abuse of the system, determined based on the discretion of the Company and within reasonable grounds.
- If you wish to terminate your Affiliateship altogether, please email us at info@getArrange.com.
- You agree that upon the pre-mature termination of your Affiliateship, and/or your Plans, no refund (full or partial) for any unclaimed and/or unused benefits will be provided.
WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
- getArrange.com makes no representation that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free and getArrange.com will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
- In no event will we be liable to you, any Users that you have referred and/or their estate and/or any beneficiaries for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or economic loss arising out of your use of our site or any other services or products provided by/to you.
- Further and in any case, getArrange’s liability under these Agreements will not exceed Singapore Dollars S$50/-.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold getArrange harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of:
- your breach of these Agreements;
- any activity in which you engage on or through the Services;
- any negligent / reckless / malicious misrepresentation made to a third party; and/or
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
- Unless expressly provided to the contrary in this Agreement, a person who is not a Party has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) of the Statutes of the Republic of Singapore to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any term of this Agreement and the consent of any person who is not a Party is not required to rescind or vary this Agreement at any time.
- Other than as stated in this section or as explicitly agreed upon in writing between you and getArrange, the Agreements will constitute all the terms and conditions agreed upon between you and getArrange and supersedes any prior agreements in relation to the subject matter of these Agreements, whether written or oral.
Severability and Waiver
- Unless as otherwise stated in the Agreements, should any provision of the Agreements be held invalid or unenforceable for any reason or to any extent, such invalidity or enforceability shall not in any manner affect or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of the Agreement, and the application of that provision shall be enforced to the extent permitted by law.
- Any failure by getArrange to enforce the Agreements or any provision thereof shall not waive getArrange’s right to do so.
- getArrange may assign the Agreements or any part of them, and getArrange may delegate any of its obligations under the Agreements.
- You may not assign the Agreements or any part of them, nor transfer your Affiliateship / CEP Certification / Plans or sub-license your rights under the Agreements to any third party.
- You and getArrange agree that the Agreements are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
- If you have any questions on the above, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@getArrange.com.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- Unless the context otherwise requires, any provision in this Agreement which is expressed in terms of the plural shall, in its application to the singular, be read with the necessary changes to express the singular, and vice versa.
- Unless the context otherwise requires, the use of any gender, be it masculine, feminine or neuter, shall include all of the genders, including corporation, firm, partnership, or any other combination or association.
- Unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions in this Agreement have the following meaning:
- Affiliate Account - Account held by an Affiliate under our Affiliate Program
- User - Person who has/is directly using our Services but is not an Affiliate under our Affiliate Program
- User Account - Account held by a User with getArrange.com
- Intellectual Property - Trade Marks, any trade secrets, distinctive marks, symbols, logos, patents, trade colour, trade dress, trade names, domain names, copyright protected materials, rights in software, database rights, designs, goodwill, know how, licenses, and all other intellectual property rights, to which getArrange is entitled