Last updated: 21 Feb 2022
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
These terms tell you the rules for using www.getArrange.com (“getArrange.com”).
Who we are and how to contact us
- getArrange.com is a site operated by Arrange Pte. Ltd. (UEN 201733264C), a company incorporated in Singapore.
- To contact us, please email info@getArrange.com.
By using our site you accept these terms
- If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use getArrange.com.
- We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- We offer getArrange.com users a platform for recording their financial information and generating a will (“Will”) in the PDF format based on information provided by our users (“services”).
- You agree that this site is not a substitute for any financial and/or legal service and you agree to obtain your own independent professional legal and/or financial advice for purposes of ensuring that any Will generated by our services is valid under the applicable laws that apply to you.
- You agree to the following to help keep our platform safe:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on getArrange.com.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access getArrange.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on getArrange.com.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not use getArrange.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of getArrange.com, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Arrange functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms or our policies.
- You can only use our platform on a non-commercial basis. If you desire to use the platform on a commercial basis, you must separately seek authorization from us, subjected to any additional terms of service we might impose.
- You are also strictly prohibited from the following:
- Transferring, assigning, sublicensing, or renting the account or using it in any type of Will Writing or outsourcing environment where the functionality of the platform is provided to a third party.
- Causing or permitting the reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembly, or translation of the platform to discover the source code or create a functional equivalent.
- Plagiarize the Will template as generated by the platform.
- Evaluating or using, or facilitating the evaluation or use, of the platform for the purpose of competing with Arrange.
Pricing and Duration
- getArrange Vault ("gA-Vault" or "Custody") is our Will custody service. It is an optional service (charged separately) available to all our users to store Wills drafted through our platform.
- We may at any time at our absolute discretion and upon written notice to our users, add / change the prevailing rate and/or amount of any charges or fees payable. Such changes shall take effect from the date stated in the notice, which in most instances shall be no less than 30 days from the date of the notice.
Singapore Will Registry
- Depositing of Will information in Singapore Wills Registry (manned by Singapore Academy of Law) is not included in our Custody service. Should you wish for us to deposit your Will information in Singapore Wills Registry, you are required to pay an additional S$50 each time you wish for us to help you deposit/alter the information.
- You shall file and register with us a copy of your NRIC, Foreign ID or Passport No., and any necessary contact details (e.g. Mobile number, address, email address).
- You shall provide us (through your account profile) of any change in your particulars.
Deposit and Retrieval
- Only Wills generated by getArrange.com can be kept in gA-Vault.
- The signed hard copy Wills are kept in Certis CISCO Safe Deposit Box while the softcopy are stored in Amazon Web Services. The Custody shall not confer on the user any greater or other interests than a pure Will custody service during the term of the Custody for the deposit of Wills in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- You may request for a deposit or retrieval appointment through your account (except when such appointment is prevented by reasons beyond our control) and under such regulations and procedures as shall from time to time be prescribed by us. Deposit and retrieval appointment may be unavailable on any national holidays, or on any other day for good reason, including acts of God.
- You, or a Certified Estate Planner whom you have specifically authorised, are required to come down physically to our main office with identification document in order to deposit / retrieve your signed Will.
- Before depositing / retrieval, we may require such evidence of your / the Certified Estate Planner whom you authorised / Authorised Recipient's identity as we shall in our absolute discretion require. We may also refuse deposit / retrieval if the any other fees and charges are in arrears or are otherwise remaining unpaid or if any sum of money is due or owing to us by you. We shall not in any event be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you and/or your estate and/or any beneficiaries of your estate as a result of us refusing the deposit / retrieval.
- You are required to, at all times, authorise at least one other personnel as your Authorised Recipient who is authorised to retrieve your Will upon your death.
- Authorised Recipients are required to produce your Death Certificate and evidence of their identity in order to retrieve your deposited Will.
- You shall provide us (through your account) any change in your and/or your Authorised Recipient’s particulars.
Death of User and All Authorised Recipient
- In the event that you and all authorised recipient dies before the Will is retrieved, a legal personal representative(s) will be required to write in and by complying with such procedures as prescribed by us to have access to your Will. The Custody shall automatically be deemed to be terminated immediately thereafter.
- We may at our sole discretion and without being responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused or arising, permit any person(s) claiming to be entitled to administer your estate (upon death) to retrieve your Will and examine the contents of same prior to the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration being produced. The permission shall only be granted upon such person(s) complying with such terms and conditions as we may determine to our satisfaction.
- We shall be at liberty to terminate the Custody at any time by serving you 2 weeks prior written notice without assigning any reason therefore.
- If for whatsoever reasons we are unable to continue such custodian services of if upon termination by us and subject to the prior settlement of any claim which we may have against you, we will only refund LIFETIME custodian services based on pro rata of 20 years.
- Notwithstanding any other terms and conditions contained herein to the contrary, if any monies remain unpaid when due or if any one or more of these terms and conditions are not observed, we may give notice to you requiring payment of any monies due or requiring compliance with such conditions.
Exemption and Exclusion of Liabilities
- We shall not be deemed to become a bailee of the Will nor be responsible for any loss or damage in respect of the Will howsoever caused or arising.
- We shall be under no obligation to insure the Will but in the event that we arrange any additional insurance, the premium and all other costs shall be borne upon under your account.
- We shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage to your Will the contents within it or any part thereof.
- We offer getArrange.com users to subscribe to our services with an annual subscription.
- Your subscription will last for 1 year starting from the date of your payment (i.e. if you pay for your subscription on 1 June 2018, your subscription will end on 31 May 2019).
- Access to parts of our site may be restricted and/or terminated upon the expiry of your subscription. Upon the termination of your subscription, we reserve the right to delete all information on your account (including all information you may have saved in your account).
Changes to Terms
- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 10 Apr 2020.
- Your continued use of our site, following any changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
Changes to Site
- We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect the changes in our services, our users’ needs and business structures. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business or operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Registration and Account Security
- You must keep your username and password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, safe and confidential. You must not disclose such information to a third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your username and password, you must promptly notify at us info@getArrange.com.
- As part of our services, you will also be asked to provide your real names and information. To allow us to provide you with better service, you agree that:
- You will not provide us with any false personal information.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account; you will not create any one without our permission.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up to date.
Do not rely on information on this site
- The purpose of our website is to assist you in generating a will (“Will”) based on the information you have provided. This is provided for your general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to ensure that the contents of our site are accurate and up to date, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We also do not guarantee and/or represent and/or warrant that the Will generated by our site is legally valid and/or applicable to your personal circumstances and/or comply with the laws of any countries.
Termination / Plan Change / Refund Policy
- You can cancel your subscription with getArrange.com at any time, and you will continue to have access to the our services through the end of your annual billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS FOR ANY PARTIAL-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION PERIODS, UNUSED ACCOUNTS, PREPAID USAGE OF GA-VAULT AND/OR SPENT/UNSPENT GIFT CREDITS. To cancel, go the “Settings” > “Manage subscription” and click on “Cancel Plan”. If you cancel your subscription, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. We also reserve the rights to impose upon an activation fee in the future if you choose to re-activate your cancelled / suspended account.
Limitation of Liability
- We provide the services on a “as is” and “as available” basis and the use of the services is at your own risk. We make no representations express or implied, with respect to the service or information provided through the service. We are not responsible for any economic loss arising from the use of the content or service provided by this site.
- In no event will we be liable to you and/or your estate and/or any beneficiaries of your estate for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or economic loss arising out of your use of our site or any other services or products provided to you.
- In no event shall we be held liable for any damages or economic loss, whatsoever, as a result of notifying any official of potentially illegal content on your website, or for providing copies of your data files to the appropriate authorities or cooperating with law enforcement efforts to locate persons who have posted content that is illegal or promotes illegal conduct.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us, including our Certified Estate Planners, Members, affiliates, sponsors, partners, directors, officers and employees harmless from and against, and to reimburse us with respect to, any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, judgments, settlements, fines, costs and expenses (including reasonable related expenses, legal fees, costs of investigation) arising out of or relating to your breach of this Terms of Service or use by you or any third party of the services.
- If any part of this Terms of Service is found to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, such part will be ineffective to the extent of such invalid or unenforceable part only, without affecting the remaining parts of this Terms of Service in any way.
- The rights and obligations of the parties pursuant to this Terms of Service are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the rules of Singapore.
Age of Majority
- getArrange.com does not accept agreements and payments from persons under the legal age of 18 years. By signing up for our services, you confirm that you are over 18 years old or your parent or legal guardian has agreed to accept this Terms of Service on your behalf.
- No waiver of any of the provisions of this Terms of Service will be deemed to constitute a waiver of any other provision nor shall such a waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided in writing duly executed by getArrange.com.